The patio will cost between $8K and up to $40K. For example, a covered patio that needs a 13’x29′ concrete slab; here are the specifications. This comes from an existing 10X10 concrete slab to be
· Choose Material. You can probably put up canvas roofing for as little as $300, although you can also spend up to $2,000 or so. A wood-framed roof can cost you less than $1,000 for a lattice
Traditionally, a patio at the size mentioned will cost roughly $2,000 to $4,000. The resale value of this update would hold at the high-end of $3,200, or an 80% return on investment. The above figures place the patio installation at $21 per square foot.
· Upgrading to the highest of all these finishes could move the project closer to the $25,000-$30,000 range for this 300 square foot patio cover. Now, let’s kick it up a notch. What else do you want to incorporate into your backyard living room?
· How much does a patio cover cost? On average, plan on spending $10 to $50 per square foot, depending on the materials selected and the contractor you choose. A standard fixed cover will be much cheaper than a retractable option. A simple patio umbrella that covers a majority of a patio can cost anywhere from $45 to $200.
DIY lattice patio cover kits range from $989 on the low end to $3200 for a custom cut cover. Wood Patio Covers Cost Wood patio covers are the priciest of all patio cover options.
· The patio area to be covered is fairly large, 24’X12’, so spanning it became the major obstacle. The two choices were to run 12’ beams and then get 24’ engineered trusses to cover the span, or run 24’ beams and run 12’ 2X8’s to span the 10’ gap.
· You built this great patio out of bricks but now you find you can't use it as much as you want because of the sun. You need a roof to cover it. How you put a roof over the patio and how much you spend on it will depend with the size and type of the roof and such things as whether it's a permanent roof or a retractable
· I am looking to have an outside covered patio installed but wanted an estimate/cost of build/install. We want a covered area about 12x18 or 12x20 we have a 8x8 uncovered slab right now and a flat back yard. Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer.com. There are 2 options that come to mind. One is the hip roof approach suggested by Ryland homes. In that ins Nine feet is plenty of headroom to go with the pan roof. You'll still be at 8 or 8 foot 6" at 12 feet out. You have a notion that there is a reaso Alright I'll guestimate labor. 12 X 20 is 10 panels, figure 2 man hr per panel for handeling and install- $800 1 day for forming and finishing con <p>Glad you're ready- enjoy your new shade</p><p><strong>I hope that this information was helpful to you. If it was please remember to click "ACCEP
· How much will it cost to build a covered patio? Hello, I am new to this forum and I have heard great reviews about it. I currently live in south Florida and I would love to build a covered patio with wood columns and pavers.
HomeAdvisor's Outdoor Living Cost Guide offers price information on outdoor home projects, as reported by HomeAdvisor customers. Learn about the cost of patios, decks, gazebos, and more.
A patio can improve your home’s exterior and landscaping and are generally maintenance-free. The price of a patio generally includes material, labor, and equipment costs. A new patio usually costs $850 to $3,000. Estimating the cost of installing a patio starts with choosing the location and size, which is the biggest cost factor. Average Patio Installation CostsThe prices above are average patio installation costs for each type of material, note that the price to install your patio could vary from this pri Gravel Patio Installation Cost Per Square FootGravel is often the most cost-effective choice for a patio at an average of $5 $7 per square foot to install. Gravel can often be laid with minim Concrete Patio Installation Cost Per Square FootA concrete patio typically costs between $6 $16 per square foot. A patio can be made using concrete with anywhere from a brushed finish to a deco Paver Patio Installation Cost Per Square FootA paver patio usually runs $8 $20 per square foot to install. Natural stone pavers and concrete pavers can be used in a variety of patterns and d Brick Patio Installation Cost Per Square FootA brick patio runs $10 $50 to install on average. Bricks are available in anything from historic reclaimed brick to modern concrete brick replica Flagstone Patio Installation Cost Per Square FootFlagstone patios cost $15 $30 per square foot on average. Flagstones are large irregular shaped stones with a flat surface. Their irregular shape
There are some types of patio covers that you can choose to suit your budget. Large outdoor umbrellas is about $35 to $75. Patio sun shade sail is about $30 to $90. Awning is about $100 to $800.
Building a patio is just the beginning; furniture, plants, a barbecue, an electric outdoor heater and other accessories can add $200-$5,000 or more to the total cost. Patio covers can be large outdoor
A patio roof can be made from a wide variety of materials to match the existing roofing on a house, including wood, aluminum, asphalt, or even clay tile. The cost to build a patio roof will depend directly
When professional concrete contractors and excavators are used, the price of an average patio increases to roughly $2,000 to $4,000. Hughes puts the average cost of a standard concrete patio at about $5 per square foot, plus any steps this matches up with Homeadvisor’s estimate per square foot .