· Floor boards for jon boat Discussion in 'Boat Modification Journal' started by hagonzal, Oct 11, 2007. Oct 11 I have heard conflicting advise on the installation of a plywood floor, some people prefer to leave the boat as is because it is easier to clean and lighter, others prefer the floor as it dampens noise and makes the boat more
· How thick of plywood should I use for the floor. This is a Spectra 20 with 4 stringers and a jet, under 60 mph. I will resin the entire floor. I plan to put a ski locker in it as well. I have had answers from 1/2" to 7/8". Hello I just installed new floors in my boat and used 3/4 marine plywood. The cost between marine plywood and a good
· Jon Boat Flooring Click Here. the sides for the ribs so the plywood can go all the way to the side of the boat so things will not fall between the boat and the plywood that easy. Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 of 10 total New In-Depth Outdoors TV episodes return this Fall, Sundays at 8 a.m. on the Fox Sports North channel Advice on putting floor on my flat bottom? - In-Depth OutdoorsFeb 15, 2013Adding a floor to a 14′ Lund Aluminum Boat - General Mar 08, 2011Jon Boat Flooring - Outdoor Gear Forum In-Depth OutdoorsMay 22, 2007See more results
· What would be the best flooring for a jon boat? Also post up pics of flooring if you have them Thanks Stephen Best flooring in a Jon boat?? 15/32 treated plywood w'indoor outdoor grey carpet. Easy and cheap. When it rots in 5 yrs do it again for under $30 and 2 hrs of time.
Can the floor of a jon boat hold a persons weight? I would like to replace the 3/4 plywood with pink foam between the supports not sure what their called . I'm not sure if you would be able to put weight on the floor then. This would drastically reduce the weight of the boat. I would like to stand on it without messing up the boat.
Use your circular saw to cut the plywood to a length equal to the length from the bow to the end of the fore deck. This is where your fishing chair mounts, so leave enough room for your feet in all directions. Lay the cut plywood on the front of the jon boat so that it is even with the prow and square to the sides.
· Aluminum floor install on 16' semi modified Alweld jon boat. It's standard flooring for most jon boats when metal is used. 1/2" marine grade plywood would be roughly the same weight per square foot. Prime reason to use alum over wood is for rigidity l think and the point is that the lighter plywood is just as rigid as aluminum with all
· I've got a Sea Ark 1872 open boat with nothing in it but the back bench, it's tiller steering. I'm contemplating swapping to a center console set up but want to change out the old wood flooring prior to doing that and probably even if I don't swap . My question is what have people used for flooring material? I've looked into having Silver Streak put in treadplate, but it's really more than I
· cheap and lightweight Boat floor for our jon boat MATERIALS LISTED IN DESCRIPTION Most of what i came up with was marine plywood which is water resistant but it was extremely heavy and I
· I have been reading the posts concerning what to use for flooring in an aluminum jon boat. I had a chance to buy some 4x8 foot aluminum sheets about 2 years back. If anyone knows where this could be purchased please let me know. I don't want to put marine plywood in the boat . I am trying to keep the weight down . If I cannot get some aluminum what would be the best and lightest material
· Re: 16' John Boat Floor Installation halas A on the reengineering job, I love doing stuff like that. hutch, I concur with tm, a removable floor is really your best option and it is the easiest to build, you really don't need to attach ti to the boat.
· Flooring A Jon Boat Discussion in 'Boat Modification Journal' started by tnfishman, Jun 11, 2007. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Jun 11, 2007 #1 . tnfishman New I used treated 3/8" plywood to floor the center part of my 1648 Bigjon, then carpeted it with outdoor carpet. Having the flat floor was nice, but when I got my new 25hp 4-stroke, I had
· I know some of you members are into modding/building boats. I built a plywood/carpet floor in my 16 tracker jon ..but I am thinking of re-doing it this winter. Where do you get the sheet metal/aluminum for the floor? Some type of specialty shop I would imagine. Also, do
Can the floor of a jon boat hold a persons weight? I would like to replace the 3/4 plywood with pink foam between the supports not sure what their called . I'm not sure if you would be able to put weight on the floor then. This would drastically reduce the weight of the boat. I would like to stand on it without messing up the boat.Painted plywood floor in boatJul 02, 2013Plywood thickness? - TinBoats.netMar 05, 2011Duck Boat Flooring options ? 1456 jon boat See more results
· I have spent weeks looking for an easy floor idea for our jon boat when the answer was really pretty easy. Most of what I came up with was marine plywood which is water resistant but it was extremely heavy and I wanted something that I could easily take out to clean out the bottom of the boat and to let the floor dry up and not start growing mold like what would happen in a permanent floor.Vinyl or Carpet on new Tracker 175TXW??? - Bass Boats Mar 06, 2016Jon Boat Floor Matts - bassresource.comApr 15, 2009Jon Boat Modding - Adding a sheet metal floor???Nov 02, 2007jon boat floor screws - Bass Boats, Canoes, Kayaks and Apr 06, 2007See more results