· Adding a deck is a great way to expand your living area at a modest cost per square foot. According to the “Cost vs. Value Report” from “Remodeling” magazine, the national average cost to have a basic, all-pressure-treated wood deck professionally built is $31 per
· Estimating the Cost of Your New Deck Knowing what kind of deck you want will help determine your budget and total cost. This is another approach to protecting your deck -- particularly a wood deck -- and is usually done by applying a sealer, not a stain
spending $20-40 per square foot on a new deck, including labor and materials. and do not include installation and other extras. Also, keep in mind that the final cost of natural wood species will depend on the grade and board thickness thicker
· A new deck can add value to your home and increase your living space without the expense of adding a room. The cost to build a deck in wood, composite or plastic is about $35 per square foot, including materials. The cost of your project will depend on and
· If so, you can simply remodel it with new decking, rails and stairs, and save tons of money over the cost of a complete rebuild. In this wood deck repair story, we’ll show you how to
Hiring someone to construct a wood deck can cost $8-$75 or more a square foot for labor and materials, Once the deck is completed, contact your homeowners' insurance company ; tell them how much it cost to build the new deck, and they will determine
The choice of flooring is a major factor when estimating the price of a new deck. Wood decks often cost $30 per square foot while composite decks often cost $50 per square foot.
Putting up a new deck can improve both the function and look of your home and its future resale value. The costs of new decks can vary significantly, however, depending on square footage, the type of materials used and whether you choose to hire a contractor or
· If you’re building a new deck, you most likely have to apply for a permit. Homeowners who have time can do this themselves, Deck Sealing Cost If you have a wood deck, chances are, you must seal it at least once a year to prevent damage, protect it against
The cost of a deck varies according to size, materials and complexity. Split level decks, stairs and seats will all cost more. Also consider whether you'll need foundation renovations.
The homewyse Wood Decking cost estimates do not include costs for removal or disposal of existing decking, repair of damage due to existing decking, construction of benches, railings or structures attached to the deck. The homewyse cost estimates include
The choice of flooring is another major factor when estimating a new deck’s cost. There are different types to choose from, but keep in mind that some materials are more durable and will require less maintenance, and this will help offset the cost in the long run