Sugar is sleek and modern combination of lounge / bar / deck located on the 32nd floor rooftop of the stylish EAST, Hong Kong, a modern lifestyle business hotel owned and operated by Swire Hotels.
· Our Fave Rooftop Hangouts in Hong Kong. The long deck and roomy lounge on the 32nd floor of EAST Hotel have plenty of space, so you can enjoy your beverage without having to
· Our Fave Rooftop Hangouts in Hong Kong. The long deck and roomy lounge on the 32nd floor of EAST Hotel have plenty of space, so you can enjoy your beverage without having to worry about it ending up on your shirt. Take in the resident DJ until the wee hours, or just laze about on umbrella-covered patio furniture with an intoxicating
· Taking in the breathtaking view of Victoria Harbour with a glass of cocktail in hand is one of the best way to enjoy Hong Kong nightlife. Here are the top rooftop bars for you to do so. 10 Best Rooftop Bars in Hong Kong with Breathtaking Views Bar.Deck
Sugar Bar.Deck.Lounge is where the after-work crowds gather for cocktails and international tapas in the Quarry Bay district of Hong Kong. The rooftop deck also has has a unique view of Victoria Harbour, thanks to its location on the eastern side of Hong Kong Island.
· Something for the Quarry Bay crowd, Sugar’s rooftop deck and lounge on the 32nd floor of the EAST Hotel lets you take in the Hong Kong skyline from a different angle. Umbrella-covered comfy patio furniture is perfect for lounging in the summer while kicking back with one of their refreshing cocktails, like the Bitter Gourd made with green apple, egg white, mint and lime.
Located on the 32nd floor of EAST, Hong Kong, rooftop lounge bar Sugar Bar.Deck.Lounge provides an extensive al fresco terrace with views across show more Booking Inquire for price The Mira Hong Kong
Though this isn’t technically a rooftop bar, it has quickly become one of my favourite outdoor spots in Hong Kong. The relaxed ambiance and desirable location right by Central MTR, Exit D provide Porticoa winning combination.
· Cé La Vi. Like its Singaporean sister on the 55th floor of the Marina Bay Sands hotel, this Hong Kong outpost is one of the hottest addresses in town. The rooftop bar features a pretty impressive view over Central and Mid-Levels that leaves you
· Or, maybe you never used your deck since it simply wasn’t a cozy place to be. No matter why you aren’t using your deck, the simple truth is that should you arent, it’s simply wasted outdoor
From the 118th floor of a Hong Kong skyscraper to old Quito’s best-kept secret, these are the best rooftop bars in the world. flooring materials in rooftop Environmentally Friendly Flooring rooftop floor
Nestled on the 118th floor of the tallest hotel in the world, the Ritz-Carlton in Hong Kong, this rooftop bar is an open-air setting decorated with black marble and new age lighting. While the interiors are quirky and artsy in style, the outdoor seating is a spacious lounge that overlooks the Hong Kong Island and provides a scenic view of the Victoria Harbor.
Deck Tiles. Other options, such as Mbrico tile decks, sidestep the issues associated with stone tiles other than cost. Mbrico tile decks are a solid rooftop decking option and come with a host of benefits, including strength, durability, and integration with Proline Radiant Heat systems.
Sky 100 Observation Deck is a viewpoint on the 100th floor of Hong Kong’s tallest building, the International Commerce Centre ICC . Although it is fully indoors, you will be treated to a thoroughly incredible 360-degree panoramic views of the Hong Kong skyline, Kowloon and the sprawling suburbs of the New Territories and beyond.