COVERING CONCRETE STEPS WITH WOODWE ALSO DECIDED TO MAKE THE STEPS WIDER, TO MAKE FOR A MORE GRAND ENTRANCE.THE PROCESSMORE PHOTOSFINISHING UPWhen I was thinking through the details for our farmhouse front porch makeover, I knew from the very beginning we would want to do something to makeover the concrete steps.At first I wanted to paint them white, but when we decided to replace all the porch flooring, I wanted the treads to match new wood. Also, I wasn’t sure it would be very practical to have white exterior steps. I saw a lot of power washing in our future So, we decided to find a way to cover the concrete steps with wood. I kn
How to Cover a Concrete Porch With Wood Garden Guides Overview . Covering a concrete porch with wood provides a warmer, cozier feel. It is also a good way to cover up peeling paint, slight chipping and discolored concrete . Contact US
· Have an ugly concrete step and porch? Try this method to beautify the entrance to your home
· How to calculate, lay out, saw, and attach a set of treated pine steps to a concrete porch.
· The front porch is the first part of your home that guests see. Because it's an extension of your home, it's a chance to create a favorable first impression, and it's also an opportunity to create an area for friends and family to gather and socialize. Concrete and wood
· The weather over the last couple of days has been gorgeous, so I’ve taken advantage of it and made some pretty good headway on my front porch makeover. If you’ve missed the first couple of posts on this project, you can click the links below to catch up on the details. Part 1 Covering an
Brand new covering a concrete porch with wood kl03 part 5 finished front porch floor wood built over existing concrete how to wrap front porch concrete stairs with wood part 2 wood front porch progress how to wrap front porch concrete stairs with wood. Covering An
· A beautiful addition to any home is a welcoming porch area to sit or stand outside of your home. There are a variety of steps, awnings and furniture you can add and place on a concrete porch. But with time, even concrete can acquire stains and a dirty, dingy look.
· When homes are built, the builder sometimes chooses to use concrete to build the porch because it's extremely durable and fairly cheap. A plain concrete slab isn't eye-pleasing, however, so you may decide that you want to replace the concrete porch with a
The experts at DIYNetwork.com show how to resurface an old concrete porch floor making it look like slate, for a fraction of the cost. A cracked and peeling concrete porch gets a whole new look with a stamped concrete overlay.
· My brother and I only got halfway done with what I had hoped to accomplish yesterday, but we learned a lot along the way. The big picture goal here is that I’ll be covering my existing concrete front porch with wood so that I can stain it and it will look like a traditional wood front porch. But
If you've ever thought about turning your cement porch into a wood deck, it's surprisingly easy Here are some thoughts, tips, and photos from our experience Very inspiring I have a concrete front porch for 18 years and have wanted to do just this forever — but I
Good quality composite decking over a concrete porch is barefoot-friendly and looks like real wood. It also turns a concrete eyesore into a beautiful place to spend time. I hadn’t seen my cousin in over a year, so when I had some free time I decided to make the
· So we've had this very sturdy but extremely plain looking concrete porch in the back of the house, and we've always wanted to make it warmer and more inviting. The obvious solution, to us, was to replace it with a wooden one. Wood is by far warmer and better looking than concrete, and if you
Attaching a wooden railing to a concrete porch adds a touch of elegance. Many people are choosing wooden railings over iron because wood does not rust and it's easy to remove
Home and Garden Covering a concrete porch with wood provides a warmer, cozier feel. It is also a good way to cover up peeling paint, slight chipping and discolored co, ID #
What others are saying If you've ever thought about turning your cement porch into a wood deck, it's surprisingly easy Here are some thoughts, tips, and photos from our experience I'm going to be building an Seven Trust deck over a patio slab and grade. I'll be using