· Stencils A simple solution to making a concrete porch more decorative is to paint it with cement paint in the color of your choice. After the paint dries, lay a premanufactured stencil over the paint. Paint over the stencil design, using a different color. The stencils
· Rip and Lisa covering a front porch with brick pavers - join us at www.myinteriorinspirations.com for more Or www.ripandlisa.com.
· How to Install DekTek Tile's Concrete Deck Tiles Over Existing Wood Decking DekTek Tile Loading Unsubscribe from DekTek Tile? Cancel Unsubscribe Working Subscribe
· The big picture goal here is that I’ll be covering my existing concrete front porch with wood so that I can stain it and it will look like the rainwater that will filter through your final wooden floor spaces still drain back towards your house since the cement isn’t
Screening in a porch beneath an existing room provides a comfortable place to sit outside and keeps away the bugs. How to Refinish a Porch Swing
· Part 1 Covering an Existing Concrete Porch With Wood Part 2 Wood Front Porch Progress How about using salvaged/reclaimed Texas stone, or maybe brick, to build the steps and be a facade to cover the cement base? Just a thought. Reply To This
· 36 Comments on “Installing Tile Outside on a Concrete Porch or Patio ” You can follow comments to this article by subscribing to the RSS news feed with your favorite feed reader
Roger Cook explains the best way to cover up a concrete walkway to match a flagstone porch Q: We want to eliminate an unsightly crack in the concrete walkway off our porch and have the repair tie in seamlessly with the existing flagstone porch floor.
· The existing concrete porch should slope slightly downward, away from the front door, to encourage water to run away from the house. Stain Your Cement Porch More Articles The Best Kind of Tile to Lay on an Outdoor Porch Finish a Concrete Porch in a
If you’ve ever thought about turning your cement porch into a wood deck, it’s surprisingly easy Here are some thoughts, and researching the feasibility of building a wooden deck atop an existing cement patio, the lightbulb went off for her, and she asked me
Information about concrete overlays including types of overlays, adding color, choosing a resurfacing system, and more. Advertise With Us About Us Free Newsletters
Start here if you're building a roof over a patio or deck. This article discusses strategies for building over an existing slab patio or over a deck, and offers links to articles about the specific tasks such as pouring the footings, raising posts, and so forth.
May 20, 2019- A patio adds valuable square footage to your home, serving as an outdoor living area. If unattractive and cold cement covers your patio, however, you may be less
7 Ways to Add Character to a Concrete Porch Our Storied Home Searching for painted concrete porch pictures? Before and after of cement porch painted with epoxy paint See more Painted Concrete Floors Painting Concrete Concrete Porch Pavers Over
Covering a concrete porch with wood provides a warmer, cozier feel. It is also a good way to cover up peeling paint, slight chipping and discolored concrete.
Consider this less jarring alternative: Lay pavers over the existing concrete. They will hide a multitude of flaws and give your space a fresh look. Before starting this
Have you ever considered concrete or a concrete topping as a floor covering? For the most part floor coverings have always referred to carpet, tile, hardwood or some other surface commonly used to cover concrete sub floor materials. With the growth of interior